Does your kids school have a preschool graduation?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 8:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Yes, but I will say, some preschools go overboard. Its a cute program and makes them feel special.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 8:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• yes but I found it annoying b/c he's going to be in preschool again next year b/c he doesn't make the cut off for age. The cap and gown were a little silly too.
    CLewis1226

Answer by CLewis1226 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes. They did a program where each child did/showed us something the class learned over the year. It was cute, short and simple. They wore hats but no gowns.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes, for the kids that are moving on the kindergarten.  The class my 4yo was in was for 3-5 year olds.  She won't be going to kindergarten in the fall so she didn't do graduation (I believe there were only 2 kids in her class that graduated, most of the rest were in the morning class that is for 4-5 year olds--my dd was 3 when she started).

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• yes, we had a graduation ceremony with caps and tassils, it was really cute
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 2:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2010