Does anyone elses children do this?

Follow you around from room to room? My girls do it and there are just some days I want to shut the door so they cannot come in, problem is they can open doors, LOL! Does anyone else's children do this?

Asked by lapcounter at 8:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son just started crawling and he's already doing this,lol. I'll try to have him stay in the living room with my husband, and sure he comes, lol. He's loving it, and I can tell that he feels like such a big boy. :)

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• lmao.... i tell them what do i have an invisible string attached to me or something??? and then tell them to go play but eventually they just end up under my feet again 5 min. later

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Thanks ladies this is a new thing in my home and oh boy!

Comment by lapcounter (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My dogs do that... It drives me crazy! My 6 mo old follows me with her head and sometimes cries when I am out of sight. Oh boy...

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 8:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes they do, and so does dh at times and then there are days that it seems the cat and dog are also! Retreat to the bathroom!

Answer by QandA at 8:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No, Not anymore. Sometimes my 4 yr old will follow me around.

Answer by My_4_cuties_08 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• yes both mine do it is true once you become a mother you lose all your privacy

Answer by sweetestkitten at 8:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes, I have 2 boys 5 and 3. They totally follow me around. If they are not in the same room I am in, they are up to something. LOL

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 8:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Ha ha ha! YES! They follow me EVERYWHERE... even to the bathroom. I sit on the front step when I have had enough andI have the same problem, they can open the door... the wee beasties always follow me. grrr :p
    I know that someday I will moss it, but today, I am done with it already.

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes my son is 1 1/2 and he follows me around from room to room. It is so cute! (well its so cute MOST of the time) :-)

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010