What would you do if you won $50 million dollars? Do you think it would change who you are as a person today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would do A LOT with $50 million! But no it would not change who I am today. Think of all the people someone could help with $50 million! It would be awsome! :-)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• oh what wouldnt I do! these is my fave daydream lol...one thing I would do is help people here in america. we have so many in need and it seems silly when we are such a rich country yanno? would it change me? I would hope any changes would be for the better.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No, I don't think it would change me. Most likely we'd buy a house on several acres, if we had any debt at the time we'd pay it off, then most of the money would be put into savings. We would also use the money to bless others when we felt led to.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'd hire a chauffeur and a yard worker and I'd have a nicer house and I'd put my grandchildren through college and pay off my children's mortgages.

Answer by Bmat at 8:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It would certainly make life easier, but it wouldn't change who I am!

I forget where I heard it, but..."Money doesn't change people, it just makes them more of what they already are."

In other words, if you were a kind and generous person before you became rich, you will continue to be a kind and generous person. If you were stingy, obnoxious or a rude kind of person before you became rich, you will be a rich, but stingy, obnoxious, and rude person! LOL

If you were the kind of person who could never save their money, you'll find yourself spending your new found wealth quickly. if you spent your money wisely before, you will likely continue to spend wisely!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It wouldn't change me as a person. I would enjoy spending more time with my family but my children wouldn't get more or less than they do now. My parents wouldn't have to work again. I would pay off all of my siblings student loans, and I would probably open a no-kill shelter.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 8:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• wow first i would pay off this house for my husband (since it's worth $250,00 LESS than when we bought it.....), then i would move out and be on my own. probably give some money to my sister so she could fix up her house. give my dad some cash so he could retire and not work himself to death. give some money to my church.... give money to some of my friends that have been good to me. and save some of course bc i have 3 kids to put through college one day lol. i would also like to open a really nice hospital for our veterans so they could recieve the absolute best care, best drs., etc. but i don't think $50mil is enough for that.... i would have to do some fundraising, but i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard considering it's for such a great cause!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• o forgot the second part of the question lmao. no it wouldn't change me
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The only way it would change me, is that i'd be less stressed about money! lol It would definitely change my financial situation!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would invest it and use the interest for my living exoenses so that I could go back to being a sahm, and I'd finish my education. It definitely wouldn't change who I am!
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 8:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010