What has been one of your favorite questions asked in the answer section?

or if you dont have a question you can do your favorite answer =].

Mine is

"How can I nicely ask my husband to wipe better,everytime I do his laundry there are skid marks on his underwear"

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 8:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My favorite has been the one about $50 million. I had a smile on my face imagining. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• someone once asked the sample question, "How do I get grape juice out of my white sofa?" in the just for fun section....I got a good laugh.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• the question was: would you say yes if your husband asked for a 3some(or something close to that)
    the answer was: mine cant even keep it up long enough for our 2some so i dont think he would ask(again or something close to that) it made me laugh for like 10 minutes straight...if my bf ever asks i will definatley be using that line.
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not my fav. but most memorable one was someone asking "Will you dress up like a girl for your hubby on fathers day"... Really weirded me out!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2010