is it hard to have 2 kids vs three kids?

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 8:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• to me it was a bigger adjustment to go from 1 to 2 vs. from 2 to 3. it wasn't that hard to go from 2 to 3 ...... well maybe harder to find a babysitter lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• LOL. I went from one to two in two years, got divorced, and married a man with 2 kids. Now we have a son that is 2.5 as well. It's really no "harder," just more expensive and a little challenging coordinating schedules. (And with my 5 it's also harder going anywhere - we had to get a big SUV, and we have to have at least 2 hotel rooms when we travel.)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• yeah....1 to 2 was ok for me but i dont know about 2 to 3.....we will see tho. and we just got my youngest ptty trained finally.
    sweetestkitten

Comment by sweetestkitten (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• to me it seems to be the same as two if u had three.
    SNJMOMOF3

Answer by SNJMOMOF3 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm finding 3 harder. As weird as it is I found having just 1 to be the most difficult because he was bored and needed me to entertain him constantly, it seemed to get better once I had 2, plus now they play together and entertain each other. Having 3 is seeming more difficult though trying to get anything done and get out of the house. I went to the library and the older two both ran off in different directions and I had the baby, it was horrible.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I just had my 3rd baby 5 weeks ago and boy let me tell you it is rough. 3 is definitely harder. I'm with MYBELLA81. lol
    k_hall1784

Answer by k_hall1784 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It was much easier to go from 2 to 3 kids than it was going from 1 to 2.

Going to the store was a bit more of a challenge, but there are always ways to work around that so you don't have to take all the kids out, and if I even went to the mall or target or something while DH was working, I took a friend along :)
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 26, 2010