What activities are your kids in?

And how old are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• My daughters only one so nothing yet, but I'm going to put here in dance when she is old enough. Then, if she wants to, I'll let her take lessons for the instrument of her choosing.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 9:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• So far my daughter has been in soccer since she was 4 and she loves it. She tried gymnastics at 3 but that didn't go well (mostly bad instructors) and she's 5 now and her sister will almost be 4 when they both will be starting dance (we are gonna see how they like it and let them choose what they like.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 9:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My son is 5 and has Asperger's so most activities don't meet his needs or are to expensive for us to do. He is currently in Therapeutic Horse back riding on scholarship. I pray we can continue it when it runs out in August. I looked into some day camps for him but no one would take him. My DD is 2 and I would LOVE to have her in gymnastics but we just can't right now.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• not usually all at the same time, but here goes, karate, science class, art class, gymnastics, swimming, soccer and class at the zoo, girl scouts.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My son is 1. We are in swimming lessons and play group, which is a lot like gymboree classes. That's all he does now.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• scouts, Sunday School, piano lessons, karate, swimming lessons. School age.

Answer by Bmat at 9:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• oops, my girls are 5 and 6
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Nothing in the summer.

During the school year my middle daughter does girl scouts (she just bridged up to Brownies).  Last fall she also did gymnastics at our park district (1 hour a week).  My son did floor hockey at the park and my youngest daughter (then 3) did her own gymnastics class and sat in the older girl class a few times (they thought she was too darn cute trying to do the stretches and stuff like the big girls).

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My oldest is 9, and right now he is doing archery, day camp, and the summer reading program. In the past, he has tried soccer, flag football, pottery, t-ball, painting, and music. My 6yr. old is doing baseball and the summer reading program right now. This past year he played soccer (both spring and fall) which he will do again this comming year as well. Later this summer my older two will both take swimming lessons. My 2yr. old and six month olds are both too young for anything except for story time at the library and playgroups.
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010