how is/was your cycle and should i take a test??

so i havent been keeping track of my cycle since i have been off the pill (four months) so i started last month. the first day of my last period was may 22nd.. so its been 34 days and now im thinking i should test... i have been crampy for about a week and feeling sick to my stomach and very tired but not sure if its all just in my head... so i guess the question is should i test or is it normal to have a longer cycle??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would test just to be sure. Its better to know than not know.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Cramping is a sign of pregnancy! Definately take a test. Good luck, I hope it turns out the way you want:)
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• take a test
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• yea just went and got a two pack of tests ... and as for the results im not sure what i want.. whatever happens its to be.. so im off to take my test..lol
    staceybear23

Answer by staceybear23 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010