Where can i get a princess tiana dress/costume for a 1 year old?

i kind of have two questions where can i find the dress/ costume in a size 12 months even maybe a next size up. my daughters 1st b day is october 25 and i wanted to make it a princess and the frog theme and dress her up like princess tiana since its the first black princess and my daughter is black but i can not find anything smaller than a size 2T. i was thinking target or even other stores that have halloween costumes might have one come novermeber but not sure about the size. my other questions is does this sound like too much for her 1st bday i know she wont remember but i am just so excited for it i feel like its kinda my day to because it will be 1 year from the day i made her come into the world but my boyfriend her daddy says im going over board. any advice thank you soo much

cornettdanielle

Asked by cornettdanielle at 9:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• it is soo new i bet the only place you would be able to get a costume till halloween is online....but as far as stores they do have dresses with tiana's picture on it. my daughter has it is purple and it came with a little jacket. it isnt a costume but it is a nice dress. my daughter even wore it for he school pictures.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• ebay?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Hi There, you can always go to your local Disney Store in the mall... That is the best place to find all the princess dresses/costumes.

Go out for her birthday! Even if she may not remember, the pictures will keep her memory of that day alive... Along with talking about it.... I took my daughter to Disneyland for her 1st bday and she is 4 now and looks at pictures and tells me she remembers... it's funny...
    believejohn316

Answer by believejohn316 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Disney store has them
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010