has anyone tried any of the swimsuits with the body shaper built in? how was it? obviously i want a 1 piece lol

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• One of my friends bought a MiracleSuit and it made her look fabulous! It said it took 10 lbs off, and it truly seemed to. It's possible it just squished her all in, but it really looked good on her - we went to a water park together and it was comfortable enough for her to wear all day and be active in.

Answer by missanc at 8:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• It tends to just squish the fat up and out! I don't think they're actually made for women with real issues,more like women trying to hide that extra 8 oz! Try one with a looser fit where you want to hide.Tankinis are good.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• my problem is that my right hip is a little bit fatter than my left one and i just have a little bit of jiggle in my belly (it's kind of flat.... i just don't like how it's kind of wobbly lol). i hate hate hate swimsuits lol
    princessbeth79

Comment by princessbeth79 (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2010