What is this pinching feeling?

Last night at work I got this really weird sensation in my lower left abdomen. Like REALLY low. And it felt like pinching. Someone said implantation could have taken place. It was also 11po. Has anyone experienced this?

Also, I am supposed to start my period on Sunday and usually by now I'm getting crazy menstrual cramps..to the point where I'm always running to the bathroom thinking surely I have started! But I haven't gotten that Whatsoever. I've had 2 cramps that last like three seconds and that's it!

Should I test? Is it too soon? Anyone experience this?

My symptoms have been really tired like every day for the past week or so. And some days I get SOO hungry that I feel like I'm going to puke if I don't eat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you're supposed to start your period on sunday you can take a test now
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Definitely test. My only symptoms with my son and this little guy was being tired ALL the time! I tested 2 days before I was supposed to start and got a positive right away.

Good luck!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Typically women will experience the pregnancy symptoms before they are able to get a positive pregnancy test. Usually, if you are pregnant, you will experience what they call implantation bleeding approximatly 3-4 weeks after conception.This is a bright red spotting that occurs. If you have had children before, you are more likely to feel and notice every thing your body is doing as opposed to having never been pregnant and not knowing what that feel likes. You are more in tune with your body as they say to everything that is occured. Typically, if you are expecting a period on a certain day, you should be able to get accurate pregancy results. But, ofcourse there's always the chance of a false positive. Testing first thing in the morning is best. HCG levels double each day as a pregancy progresses so this makes it easier for the test to give more accureate results the farther along you test.
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It could be a corpus luteum cyst on your left ovary. It makes hormones for the egg that it just released. Which if it is, I do think you're pregnant. Now you know which ovary your baby came from if you are! I know both my babies canes from my right ovary!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 2:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2010