does any one else get annoyed when the XH's gf medals in your buisness especially when it pertains to your kids?

acts nice to your face and as soon as she get the chance and no one else is around she is talking crap. i had to meet her for the first time yesterday. she was NOT invited to my house. but their MIA father actually showed up and i let the kids spend time with him. and he brought her and their new kids with him. i have nothing against the child it is a baby and it is not the childs fault. but as far as the gf....she just gets on my nerves. i had to bite my tounge so much i thought my head was going to explode. i hate fake people...do you ever feel this way?

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 9:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't have an ex, but I don't think your ex's girlfriend should be in your home unless you are comfortable with it. Speak to your ex and let him know that you do not feel comfortable with her there.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i didnt say anything when i seen her walk thru the door because i knew if i did it would blow up in to drama....and i dont allow that type of behavior around my children. so i kept my mouth shut. i had no opinion of her untill a while back she accused me of kidnapping my kids. the first time i ever spoke to her. long story. but i left told him i was odne with him and his drugs told him we were leaving i had no where else ot go but to my home state....he knew prior and even drove us to the airport. but she wants to just all over me never met me never even talked to me going purely on what he said. i am sorry but that was uncalled for. and now i dont like her nor do i want her around me or the kids. am i being un fair? she talked big and bad behind a computer but when she was in person she was trying to hard to be nice, and every once in a while making snide comments in a nice way. im not stupid. grr. am i wrong?
    sweetestkitten

Comment by sweetestkitten (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Guess what you don't have to be nice. I would pull her outside away from the kids and tell her off it's your house what's w her disrespecting you in your home that's crap especially in front of your kids. Tell her since it's the first time you are meeting her how in hell can she possibly know what kind of person you are to be talking crap about you. I wouldn't be patient w someone like that what happens if she talks crap about the kids? Put your foot down now before it's too late...I would also have a discussion w my ex about this and let him know you don't like how she behaves around the kids because they too will pick up bad habits.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010