Did you have a typing class in school?

If not, how well do you type on your keyboard?

Asked by Bmat at 10:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes i took a typing class freshmen year and took a typing class in college i kicked butt
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 10:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I did, but I really sucked at it! Now I hen peck and type about 30words per minute.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I did in junior high and I'm very glad I did. It's a valuable skill to learn.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 10:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I did way back in the day in jr high. It drives my husband crazy that I can hold a conversation with him, look at him and continue to type. What's my speed, who knows. I haven't been in college for years to even know.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• In 12th grade I believe. I can type pretty fast but I still look at the keys sometimes. I kick butt at 10 key though.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yep. My senior year. I failed it cause I usually cut...

But after working at home typing for so long, I am one of the few people I know that can type.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I did, but I didn't do very well. I've gotten better.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 10:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes, way back in the days before computers. We learned on typewriters, lol. I type very well.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes! And I still have nightmares..."Sit up straight. Look forward. Now, home row...type: "ASDF JKL;" repeat...100 times!! LOL

I'm pretty quick and have a low error rate. :o)

typing

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I was the last class to learn to type on typewriters in my school. I was horrible until I got playing around on the internet. I am pretty good but I do make mistakes, but at least I can do it and not look at the keyboard like I did in high school. I had a room mate in college that drove me nuts cause she would type her papers late at night when I was trying to sleep and do the hunt and peck typing. I would get frustrated and just type it for her or she would be there ALL NIGHT when I could do it in about 20ish mins.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010