What's your level of education?

Just curious, I only have a diploma to my name so far. I'm still attempting to finish college and I've been going on and off for almost 5 years.

aluvk4evr

Asked by aluvk4evr at 10:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• going back to college right now for nursing!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i have a bs in animal science and i also completed the 'fast track' to become certified as a teacher.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I finished my bachelors last year. Hang in there momma.... you will be happy you did! Its a huge accomplishment and you can do it!!!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• In college...don't really know what for yet.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 10:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I earned my Bachelor's 20 years ago, and my Master's 16 years ago. After doing the fast track career thing, I "retired" for 8 years to be a SAHM, and last fall went back to work full time as a special education teacher (since my younger son was in full-day school). While I was home, I took a few online courses, and my state teaching certification, so I could pursue a very flexible career as a teacher, and still be around for my children, when they were not in school.

The nice thing about a degree is that it is never "invalid!" You can use it right away, put it on a shelf, dust it off years later, and it's as good as new! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Getting my BS in Psychology in a few months! SSSOOOO excited! I got my AA a long time ago, and once I had kids I didn't think I would go back. But now im almost finished, looking at jobs, and even thinking of going further and getting my Masters!!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 10:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have a bachelors degree and am a SAHM. Go figure LOL I will go back to work some day
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I was almost a junior when I took my leave from college, if I'm remembering my credits correctly. I'm going back to school when I get the chance, though - I want to go back for religious studies of some kind and then go into some kind of ministry. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• High school diploma is all I have. I want to go back to college. And I plan to really soon.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have a Bachelors degree in Social work and am a full time social worker....All I really want to do is stay home with my LO ;)
    Laur26

Answer by Laur26 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010