Would it be against the rules to help each other with points?

Maybe we can make a group for this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I really think it would defeat the purpose too. Then people would be liking up the members of their group when in reality some other mom deserved it more. I'm sure people will do it on the side, but I don't think they should be allowed to make a group for it.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• That would defeat the purpose for cafe mom to weed out all the trouble makers!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• what is the purpose of the points?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• everybody should have got a message about it...
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 10:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• sure you could do this, but if members found such a group and seen you were choosing answers based on a person rather than their responses, you:
    1: face risking your group to deletion (if CM even allows such a group)
    2:other members will purposely downvote your responses because they (1: are aware of what you are doing, 2: don't think it's a good answer)
    3: you could possibly loss your accounts if enough people were to petition your wrongful use of credits and points.

We don't want this section like the journals section.. so trust me, if you try and other members find out, you'll probably end up loosing more than you'll gain in this section.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• no, I'm all for cheating. Let's do it!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• princessbeth-The reason for points is so you can unlock features such as anonymous for answering questions and being able to downvote.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Hmm I wonder if this would be ok? Point Whores Unite!!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• cheating on points I mean. Im a faithful wife!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• exactly what hazel said...
    Also CM has their eyes on all this right now.. They are watching people like hawks to see how the system is being "worked" & to try to nip it if possible!

The best thing to do is to give good Q&A's the points they are due... If everyone tries to positively contribute then everyone will win & the people that got this section this way will suffer (anon drama, anon trolls, stuff like that)..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010