Is soy beverage making my kids chubbier and giving the boys boobies?

I'm afraid to ask this question but even more afraid of the answerw I will get.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Health

• Maybe. Soy is an estrogen based plant so your boys could be getting extra estrogen. Soy in this country is so genetically modified it's not even funny.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I always heard that soy is actually better for you than milk products. I drink it because I am lactose intolerant. What's making kids chubby is our food choices. We only should consume about 20 grams of sugar a day. Most of us consume that much in one product. I bought the book The Belly Fat Cure. It's one of the most interesting books I have ever read. Our food is what is creating that belly on everyone you see. It's really sad.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• no.... the boys have boobs bc they are overweight. and if the kids are overweight try giving them water to drink instead of soy beverages.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The boys boobies? I have never seen boys with boobies. Unless you mean over weight boys. I never heard it being from soy..Interesting.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Considering how few people over use it, or use it at all... no. You might be mistaking it for HFCS. Just a thought... You know, the crap that is in EVERYTHING.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The hormone that caused "problems" with people was taken out....or so I was told
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't think it would be the Soy, maybe you could ask your pediatrician?
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• are you using a flavored soy with lots of sugar?
    watch the overall sugar consumption and processed foods in general. increase brown carbs and veggies!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2010