What is the sweetest thing your kid(s) have said to you?

My little barely 1 year old just looked at me said "hi mom" I said "hey babe" and then he goes "I love you". It was just so sweet!!! I love that he's starting to talk more now.
What's the sweetest thing they've said to you?

krystie-tina

Asked by krystie-tina at 10:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• aww i love it when my boys say they love me!!! and my 5yo says 'you'll be my mommy forever'..... so sweet! i'll remind him of that when he's a teenager lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My 13 year old son told me that I am his hero. Made my heart melt, especially because he told his English class the same thing and his friends told me and thought it was cool.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My five year old tucked my hair behind my ears and said "mommy, you're so pretty" he also says things like "mommy, you're my sweetheart"

He's a sweet boy.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• my three kids constantly tell me they love me. I can't hear it enough!
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• well my dd is only 9months but once I was gone all day and when I came home I picked her up and she said "Ma-Ma" smiled, and wrapped her little arms around my neck..that made my whole month lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It's so sweet when my 4 year old says "mom, your butt jiggles when you walk" LOL not. He is always telling me how pretty I am though, its so sweet, I will look tore up and I will put some chap stick on and he'll be like "oh that makes you look soo pretty mama" lol gotta love him
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 10:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My 4 year old is a PISTOL!

lol When talking about his first day of Kindergarten that will be this Sept. I said Mommy gets to ride the bus with you to school and stay with you for your first day. He said WHY? I said to meet your teacher and make sure your not nervous or anything (he has always been at home, no day care) ....I told him his older sis was very nervous and was glad I was there...so he says Mom, I'm not nervous so you don't have to come....I said , OK ....and I said would you like me to come anyway? He says Yes Mom, your cool you can come...but Im not nervous

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love you THIS MUCH (stretches arms out wide)
    I love you to the moon & back

But today outside she ask for me to play in her sandbox with her & I said No not right now (i was earlier & kept getting ant on me-but not her since she was in the sandbox).... And she said "then ill just find another mommy" ... HAHAHAH heart breaker!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My 7 year old made me a picture and on the picture was a sticky note that said: "When I was born I loved you. Just you. And I did." I started blubbering like a little kid. She is always writing about me in her school journals about how much she loves me...I feel blessed to have such a loving child. They say your kids look up to you, and most of the time we don't even realize it, but she REALLY lets me know how much she looks up to me, and she keeps me striving to be a better mom, and person. Awwww...now I have to go give her a hug and kiss while she sleeps....
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My 22 month old says Squeeze, that's our HUG and kisses me. Melts my heart.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010