i am 27 weeks pregnant and i feel alot of pressure down below...

it feels like she is about to just come out.it hurts so bad to walk or move sometimes.my doctor says i over do it and it is normal but even if i do nothing it hurts me this bad.has anyone else experienced this is it normal? i have an almost 3 year old and this pregnancy is alot different from when i had him.

tsdav

Asked by tsdav at 10:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You may just be doing too much and straining yourself. You have to remember that your body IS different than it was before your last baby.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Have to noticed a possible change in the babies position? Like instead of the baby kicking your lower abdomen you feel it in your ribs or sides? Your little one may have "turned" or changed position to get ready for birth. Usually with subseqent pregancies this doesn't happen until right before delivery but ofcourse every pregnancy is different. Listen to your body. If it hurt, take it easy. Nice bath, putting your feet up, or even just a nice soothing cup of tea to relax you. Chamomile is wonderful!
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I am 27weeks going on 28wks Sunday I feel the same I have a 3yr old and 1 yr old the dr. told me it's normal just the pressure of the baby...
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 10:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• here too!!!! i dint feel like this with my first one until at least 37 weeks it started this time at about 27 wks....my doc says is hould feel some pressure and mine may not be as bad...im like how would you now you have a penis...i feel like everything is falling out down there.
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm 25 weeks and have that too. It almost feels like she's curling up really low. She usually does it if my pants are too tight, or I have to pee....guess she needs a pillow?
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I felt the same way!!!! It felt like she was just going to get up and walk right on out!!
    amanda.garth

Answer by amanda.garth at 8:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2010