about conception/pregnancy & iud

ok. well i had the iud and had it taken out because me and my fianca decided to have another child we have been trying for a few months now and i kept miscarriaging, and then here recently i haven't even had a speck of blood for this months period i test and it says no but something tells me i am, maybe i'm crazy. but what would cause me not to have a period and gaining weight, also breast tender.

and did anyone have problems after having the iud removed if so what kinds?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a ParaGard IUD and became pregnant the first month it was removed. However my periods were very regular and I was charting fertility for a few months before the IUD was removed so it was very planned. You could be pregnant and need a blood test to confirm. I never had a positive home pregnancy test on my after IUD baby, but I knew I was pregnant and it was confirmed by a blood test at the dr's office. You could also be having an "hysterical pregnancy" where your body mimics the signs of pregnancy because the mother wants to be so badly. Stress can also delay a period and gain weight and soreness. I would see your OB/GYN for peace of mind so you know. Good Luck!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• well i have gottne postive test results then miscarriaged then here recently i haven't gotten any positvie test but we have sex everyday and everything trying to conceive, do i wouldn't understand how i couldn't be?
    elizabethrai

Answer by elizabethrai at 11:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010