looking for good TTC websites/basic advice...

i am completely new to the idea of TTC...after preventing it for so long my brain thinks its weird to TRY to get pregnant haha. i have very little knowledge on how to go about this (other than having sex while ovulating). our first was a surprise so we didnt have to plan things out like we have to this time around.

so what good websites or basic advice can y'all suggest for a TTC newbie?

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 11:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• fertilityfriend.com is an awesome site. And it is free unless you want the vip which offers alot of features that I think are worth it. They send you online classes to your email so that you can learn all you need and if you have the vip you can go on the chat forum which is really nice also! GL hope you get your big fat positive soon!! And the ttc groups are great to like pp said.
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 12:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Try Whattoexpect.com - I vaguely remember them having a few or more articles on what are the best ways, days, methods, etc.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I just googled a lot of stuff when we first started trying. It might be good to get some OPK's (ovulation predictor kits) so you can pin point when you usually ovulate. Also there are a lot of TTC groups on here, there are women who have been trying for a long time, so I'm sure they would have some good advice for you. GOOD LUCK!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 11:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I was on fertilityfriend for a long time and got a lot of help from there, but it's been several years so I don't honestly know if it's still around or what it's like anymore.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The TTC group on here is really good. You should check them out!
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 11:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• www.tcoyf.com Get a copy of the book.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 2:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2010