What do you think?

What do you think about this new format for q&a's on cafemom? Do you like it? Do you feel more pressure to answer and ask questions in order to earn more credits? Does it make the q&a's more or less fun?

KendraR

Asked by KendraR at 11:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am still uncertain. I don't know if it demeans the questions and answers or not. Right now it is kind of fun, and I can still answer seriously.

Answer by Bmat at 11:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I honestly find it ridiculous...
    and I personally don't answer/ask any more questions than I did before. I only answer the questions I think I have genuinely good advice for. and don't really ask many questions..
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm having fun answering question to get credits. Then again i'm on bed rest again, so i don't have very much to do.
    Nemhs

Answer by Nemhs at 11:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I've got mixed feelings about it. I didn't like it at first but it's kind of growing on me. and I've noticed there are a lot more really random questions now.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 11:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't like that it has turned into a game where you need to earn points. It's kind of stupid. I just like to ask and answer questions. I don't need to EARN anything for doing so.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i am uncertain about it also...i just don't understand the whole "school" theme....
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm with all of you who are uuncertain. This is my first time using the new format and I'm not sure I like it. I was curious what others thought.
    KendraR

Comment by KendraR (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't know yet. I think it kind of makes it less helpful. Like someone may have a serious question that doesn't even get seen because now all of a sudden 20 ppl posted pointless questions to try and get credits. I liked cafemom perfectly the way it was before. I saw no need for a change.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2010