My PMS is getting worse every month!! Is there a natural way to deal with it?

I am so depressed and I know it is because I am PMS'ing. I am miserable and usually I just try and make it through. But I really do need to do something about it. It is not good for my children to see me like this and it can last up to 8 or 9 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Health

• changing your diet will help (changing to a healthy diet).... and if you're overweight then losing weight will help too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have noticed the same thing recently. As I get older, I get moodier with my PMS. I don't try ~ it just happens. But, I do have to say, I have recently ~ in the past 2 weeks ~ started exercising regularly most mornings, have been drinking more water ~ and Yoli ~ and started taking good vitamins. This week has been much better ~ not nearly as moody or irritated!
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 11:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Theres a great birth control pill called Seasonique that I take. You only have a period every three months on this pill so it eliminates the problem altogether and its entirely safe. My doctor said you can skip the sugar pills in any birth control and it will have the same effect. It could be an option to talk about with your doctor.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• For at least two weeks before you period, cut way back on (or eliminate) meat, dairy and caffiene. Drink lots of water. Eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes. Limit sodium.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010