Would you tell someone you didn't know if they were dragging toilet paper behind them on their shoe?

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 11:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes.. I think I would. I may be LMAO before & after.. But I try my best to do to others how I would want to be treated! I would want to know something like that!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would probably either tell them or try to get behind them and step on it so it gets off their shoe
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes! Someone told me just that (about 20 years ago) and I have been forever grateful! How can I not return the favor?
    Jemma4000

Answer by Jemma4000 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes.

I used to work at Kmart and one day i saw a little girl ...probably around 9 or so, walking around the store with her mother. The girls skirt was tucked into her underwear in the back and she didn't know it. I observed this for a minute wondering when the mother was going to point it out to her daughter but the mother didn't say anything about it! so i called the girl over to my counter and told her that i didn't want her to be embarrassed but that she needed to fix her skirt.
    She was, of course, a little embarrassed but she was very thankful that i didn't let her continue to walk around like that.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes, because I would want to know if it happened to me. :D

When my oldest was three years old, we were at a wedding and went to the restroom. There was a lady in there who had tucked the entire back of her skirt into her pantyhose (including her slip) and when she was washing her hands, my dd stood behind her and said, "look mommy, I can see that lady's butt!" I was just about to politely and discreetly tell the woman that her skirt was tucked into her pantyhose, but my daughter made me laugh so hard that I just had to get out of there. I didn't want to burst out laughing in front of the poor lady. Fortunately, she must have figured it out because when she came out of the bathroom her skirt wasn't in her panties anymore.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes. Id feel bad for them that would be so embarrassing lol at least Id be embarrassed if that were to happen to me.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• yes
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would as long as they weren't candidly talking to someone else or I had to run to catch up with them! I realized the other day my skirt was hiked up by my shopping bag and I was really embarrassed. Luckily it was my own kid who loudly told everyone that my butt was showing!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2010