pregnancy worries

Ok so you may have seen my previous post... i am 6 weeks pregnant and have a lot of different worries... first of all the father has a varicocele which causes infertility and he has a lot of bad sperm which from what ive researched it can cause miscarriage usually before the 13th week. And now hes saying that his doc said that if he has another child it could likely have birth defects but i found nothing about that anywhere online whats so ever. Then i worried becuz i didnt get a positive test til 3 days after missed period and when i did all 4 test were very very faint.. then i took another a few days ago and was bright as day so that doesnt worry me so much anymore. But i have been having random back pain that gets pretty bad for about ten minutes once in a great while... and lastly i have no morning sickness at all and with my son i had tons but im ALWAYS hungry.. cant stop eatting literally or i feel like im gonna pass out

tandc08

Asked by tandc08 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you need to just relax. Stressing out alot in early pregnancy can actually put you at a higher risk of miscarrying. I'm sure you will be just fine. And if God forbid you do start to miscarry, its out of your hands. What will be will be. Enjoy the fact that you don't have morning sickness! Maybe you aren't feeling sick because its a GIRL this time! :)
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• First, every pregnancy is different. lol. I'm finding out how much more true that is every day (15 weeks along right now). Back pain could be related to sleeping wrong, to moving wrong, to possible complications, etc. At 6 weeks it's really too early to tell. I've never heard of what your husband has, but webmd.com is a website I check out from time to time that may help give you more information on it thta might answer some of your questions.

Good luck either way, and congrats on being pregnant.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't know anything about the fathers condition. But if you are worried, have your dr order HCG blood work, to make sure your levels are rising. You can also get a Nuchal Translucency Screening done when you are about 13 weeks.It can determine if you are at high risk for an abnormality and can help you decide if you want to undergo more invasive and riskier diagnostic testing such as Chorionic Villus Sampling or amniocentesis. But just remember that every pregnancy is different, so just because you had morning sickness and were hungry all the time doesn't mean you will with this one. Consider yourself lucky that you don't have to deal with being sick and getting fatter than you already will get lol good luck with everything mama!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 12:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I wouldn't worry about not having morning sickness, every pregnancy is different and not everyone gets morning sickness every time. I had bad morning sickness at night when I was pregnant with my son, and now I'm 33 weeks pregnant with my DD and I haven't had any morning sickness at all. and like Ash said try not to stress yourself out, it would only make things worse.
    Congrats on the bundle of joy :)
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i know your worried but i think you need to relax and just take it easy and if when a test comes back like that dont mean anything

i found out i was preg april last year i was 3weeks 3 days when i took a test and it came back i was preg and i lost the baby in june and this time i took a test the day i was late to prove i wasnt preg and it came back i wasnt i still didnt get it and being 4 days late i took a test and it came back i was preg and ill be 37 weeks monday

i do wish you good luck and i will pray everything goes good for you and your preg if you need someone to talk to im here
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2010