Fav & least favorite event today?

What was the best part and least favorite of your events today, ladies?

My fav was staying home all day and getting to read a lot with the kids...

My least favorite was that I had a bit of a headache in the morning, and was kinda grouchy.

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 12:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Fav: Spending the WHOLE day with Hubby & DD..
    Least Fav: Knowing I got the day with them because hubby got layed off..

This whole week DH has been home. He is looking for a job, but when he isnt we are doing anything we can that is free & fun (park/bike riding).. I really enjoy spending time with my family! It kinda makes you feel bad that your enjoying something when its not a good thing..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Best part was going to the water park with my DS, best friend and her DD, we had lots of fun!

Least favorite was DH and I got in a little tiff because I didn't like his impatient attitude when we went shopping lol but we got over it fast.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 12:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have a tie for worst. My daughter woke me up twice this morning, thinking I was already up. Then one of our employees is sick, no one to work, so I had to fill in. Best- coming home from work and relaxing the rest of the night!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Least fave-- the kids bickering and fighting over the computer

fave-- being able to flex work and have a 'short' day today-- so now I can watch my netflix dvd and crash in front of the tv
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• hearing my kids play nicely and having them smile and laugh at one another...the best part
    the worst, is being PO @ my DH who still isn't home, but said he would be by now....annoying!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Working on finishing the reupholstering of the boat in the heat. (least) Finishing the upholstery for the boat - hot or not! (fav.)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Fav: working over at B and G club grilling for the neighborhood kids gosh i cant believe i get paid to have fun!!!
    Least: Cleaned and did laundry before i left to work...couldn't wait to get home and relax
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 2:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2010