UFO's, aliens, and ghost...

What do you think about them, real or fake?

itsme_dg

Asked by itsme_dg at 12:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• real. i believe in big foot too.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Real, but I'm still skeptical. I don't believe every story I read or hear about. I believe you need to do a lot of debunking before you can rightfully say "Oh, there's a ghost."

Aliens...eh, harder to prove, but I do think they exist. I'm not stuck up as to believe that we could possibly be the only lifeforms in a universe as vast as ours.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• ghosts exist that's been proven that energy still exists after death. it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to be the only life in the entire universe. however ufo's are usually staged to make a few bucks
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I agree with thatgirl70, it seem only natural that there are Aliens, but to say that their here... Umm I'd say to far to travel and take to much time, Ghost are spirits, so yup!
    sdgd21

Answer by sdgd21 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• in a way, yes I believe all of those are real...
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I believe in the possibility of these things but until I see proof I'm not going to buy into it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• UFO's are unidentified flying objects so of course those are real because it's anything that is flying in the sky that is unidentified. Doesn't mean it's an alien ship.

Yes, i do believe in aliens.
    Yes, i do believe in gohsts.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I understand rhianna1708's point but that’s why many diseases go without us knowing, we don't consider the imposable to prove or disprove, further more at time our technologies has not caught up to what we are trying to prove. IMO
    itsme_dg

Comment by itsme_dg (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• UFO's well yes they are real, (it's an unidentified flying object) I laugh when people say they don't believe in them. You can't say you haven't looked up in the sky and seen something you weren't 100% sure of what it was. A UFO is not necessarily a flying saucer like some people think. It's simply, well there is something in the sky, could be a bird, plane, etc, but can't verify it. That's all a UFO is.

As for Ghosts, yes, I believe in them too. Hard not to when you live with one. (not it's not just a few bangs or whatever randomly that could be debunked as an old house, etc. Hard to debunk something when you see it yourself, lol).

Aliens.. I don't believe we are the only planet out there with life, I'm just not sure I believe that they've visited earth.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I believe in all of those.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2010