I'm from canada..but i have heard that people in the states have to pay to go to a waterpark..is that true

if so how much is it?? and how do they keep track? is it gated in?? im not talkin about waterslides..just spray parks..

all the ones where i live are free..theyre always located in the regular park

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• From where I'm from (The Oregon coast) all our swimming pools/spray parks cost. Its been a while since I went to one but last time I went it was about 4 dollars per person I think
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We have sprinkler parks that are free of charge in Illinois. I don't really consider those water parks though.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm in California and the few areas we have like you're describing are free.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• as far as I know the ones we have are free where I live in Calif.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We don't have any spray parks here. We have a splash park though. It's not free, but I don't know how much it is.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We have a spray park here, it's just part of a regular public park on the base where I live. Haven't seen any that aren't on military bases though.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• What is a spray park?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• You mean like a splash park that is usually near a playground? Wow...I wouldn't pay for that. It would be like having to pay to play in the playground....where'd you hear that info?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think there are some spray parks that are a part of public pools, so the spray park is within the fenced-in public pool area. You do have to pay for those in the sense that you pay for pool admission. There are other spray parks that are a part of the parks and rec system and they are free. I think it depends on where you live.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Wow! You are lucky to have free water fun play in Canada!! Yes Where we live if we want to play we have to pay!! We don't have any free water play, we even have to pay for yearly passes to use the public swimming pools! The water parks can be very expensive to take the family to, we once had to pay $27.00 per person!!!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 12:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2010