Does anyone have a cure, remedy or any way to get rid of dark circles around the eyes??

No,it's not from lack of sleep! I got the dark circles several years ago with pregnancy and they never went away! I am sick of the look of it and I don't want to deal with trying to use make up to cover it up! years ago the doctor said it was common in pregnancy and may not go away, he said it's not harmful but I just want to try to get rid of it! I am sick of the way people look at me and comment on it sometimes!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i use burts bees repair serum with attar of rose and it usually helps with dark circles from when i dont get a lot of sleep.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My little secret is Vitamin E Oil. I use it for everything!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have them too I'll have to check out what the ladies recommended.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i know you said you really didnt want to try covering with makeup but i have a few small broken bloodvessels in my face and may i recommend bare minerals .... a friend told me about it this past may and i would so never use anything else again..also my mother is dark complected and she has dark spots and circles under her eyes and she started bare minerals also and you can never ever see them...it may be worth a try
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 5:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• try a combination of : getting enough water so you aren't dehydrated..and also as app mentioned vitamin e-oil may work. I use Aloette and it is great. I also love Burts Bees and the eye cream is fantastic!! I too have dark circles, but I have some complicated medical issues right now..and not getting enough rest at all.but I also don't drink enough either. I too have heard that bare minerals is excellent makeup. It may be worth a try, and from what I hear, they are very good for your face. It could just be pigment change in your skin or even an allergy to something. My oldest ds has severe allergies and get really dark at this time of year and we have to bump up his meds..Hope you find something that helps..and let the rest of us racoon eyed mamas know please!! LOL
    soccerjunki

Answer by soccerjunki at 12:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• AVON has the ANEW line and the Reversalist Eye System is a great product to help reduce dark circles under eyes. To check out this and other ANEW products, visit http://www.youravon.com/marybecker
    AVONLadyInALEX

Answer by AVONLadyInALEX at 12:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2010