If someone said you had...

a distinctive face. How would you take it? Compliment, insult, ask them what they meant. Which that moment has passed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• half and half....it's memorable...it could mean bad or good...lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I would say cool whatever and move on with my life I really just don't care what people say or mean anymore
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Hmm could be good and bad but I would say more good.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• It could have meant anything. They may have even used the wrong word. I do that all the time. My husband is from another country, so he does that a lot!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• In old culture...expecially other countries, "distictive" meant nice..or "well put together" HAHA. I love to read old type of literature, especially set in Ireland..and scotland..and the use of things like this is usually meant to mean not your run of the mill face but one that drew attention. !! Don't worry, It was more than likely to be a compliment..
    soccerjunki

Answer by soccerjunki at 12:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i would take it as a compliment
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 4:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It could be either! But I think distinctive is a good thing. You don't look like alot of other people. I am not distinctive because I am always getting mistaken for someone else! Take it as a compliment!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 10:55 PM on Jun. 29, 2010