What are some good ways to decorate a kids room in a rental?

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 12:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• you can turn fabric into wallpaper. You just cut it how you want, full coverage, shapes, border, then dip it in fabric starch and apply it like wall paper. use the starch that comes in a bottle like bleach. It comes off with water, just spray and peel then wipe the wall with a sponge and there is no evidence :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• those giant wall stickers and boraders that are sticker versus wallpapaer. lots of colorful accents and fun curtains
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'd love to hear some ideas on this one!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My boys (2 & 1) have TONS of fleece blankets they've received as gifts, we hung some of them on the wall for decoration, it was really cute.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I bought coloring books like the Disney, precious moments picked out the pictures I liked best traced them colored them and made a border all around the room, bought a toy hammock and hung it in the coner and put a bunch of there small stuffed animals in it, little posters from there different movies.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• fat head stickers
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• You can always paint! Everyone has those clings now that are very easy to take off when you want to. I've even seen them at the Dollar Tree!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2010