Ever feel this way?

I just feel like something isn't right in my and my fiance's relationship. Been together for 8 years. Obviously we've had our ups and downs. I know we have a little girl and another on the way, but this past week I just feel like something is wrong in our relationship. I don't even really know how to bring anything up, because i'm not sure I can explain my feelings right now myself.

Anyone else ever felt like this?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I had that same feeling a lot while I was pregnant. I was dealing with a lot of stress, he was deployed when I was 22 weeks, and it really took a toll. After I had our daughter and my hormones had a chance to regulate I realized that yes there was an issue, but it wasn't nearly as big of a problem as I thought it was. It was solved very easily with me telling how I felt and that I wasn't going to put up with it anymore. So even though your hormones might be playing a role in how intensely you feel, don't ignore the feeling. Talk to your fiance.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• is it wrong with just you, or you feel like something's wrong with him or on his end? or just that the whole situation isn't right? 8 years is a long time!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• did you feel like this before you got prego
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i'v been there. i pretty much explained it to him the way you just did to us. just getting it off my chest helped a bit. you definitely need to talk to him about it though.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• "is it wrong with just you, or you feel like something's wrong with him or on his end? or just that the whole situation isn't right? 8 years is a long time! "

not sure if he feels the same or not.. possibly. It is a long time, but I just feel like nothing lately is working out as "planned".
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Could it just be your hormones? I felt like that all the time when I was pregnant. Not so much any more. I guess I'm at the age where I really don't care. Is that bad? I hope not. I just don't worry about it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I agree 100% that it might just be the hormones. Bring this up. Tell him that your hormones are making you feel crazy, and you hate feeling like there is just something wrong. Don't accuse him of anything at all, because then he will go defense mode. lol
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 2:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2010