Why does it seem that guys only think about themselves?

But they say they "think" about us.

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 12:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• speak for your own guy.
    my husband thinks about me a LOT. sometimes too much! lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• not sure, when you get an answer, let me know
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have to make my DH think about himself he's always thinking of others. But I have had boyfriends that way.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Well, ummm, they do think about us... in the shower... during their "special alone time"...

They have a completely different definition of "thought" than we do.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Sometimes it seems that way because it's true.They don't appreciate you for what you are.Other times it seems like that because they feel they are dominant in the relationship and it revolves around them because they are "THEE" men. And lastlybecause they think about you but do if in way that are unnoticed and weird ways.
    Rayne1292

Answer by Rayne1292 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My husband thinks about me in some situations.
    He doesn't think of me in other situations.
    And when he DOESN'T think about me, it upsets me. Because I try to include him (as I should) in the decisions I make and vice versa. I try to keep in mind that he doesn't need to talk about everything to me. It still sucks though and I try to confront him about it as calmly and openly as I can.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• They think with the wrong head. The one that has absolutely NO brain cells...
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 2:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm not sure, but I believe women don't think enough of themselves, that's what causes the problems. Instead of making it clear what we need, want and then just doing it, we complain and get ignored. Men can't read our minds!
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think it depends on the man. I know my dh thinks about me a lot because he's always doing thoughtful little things that let me know that!

Answer by missanc at 8:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010