Biden: "There's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession"

Sooo, how long until Obama has to make a public statement reversing Biden's comments this time?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20008924-503544.html

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 1:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Man they HAVE to QUIT letting that man OUT! I mean how people can SERIOUSLY say they didnt vote for McCAin because of PALIN being an idiot is beyond me! Biden makes her sound fantastic!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• To bad he knows what he is talking about this time.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Gotta love Biden!!! The entertainment factor alone is brilliant--and people thought Palin misspoke, or that McCain was too old and senile!!! Biden is lacking a censor button, and that alone is refreshing! Listen closely to Biden, he IS (unfortunately) telling it like it is!

Every time Biden surfaces, he becomes a PR nightmare--for Obama and company! LOL :o) Glib Gibbs is probably furiously trying to figure out how to spin this one!!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• It's a shame he (and the rest of them) weren't that honest before they spent all that money on a stimulus package that only put us further in debt.

The only thing he's done is confirm what every pub who voted against it said all along. To me it amounts to a neener, neener at America. No one has anything out of the mess except higher taxes with less of a chance of getting a job to pay them off ~ not to mention just paying the rent and buying food. I think any member of Congress as well as every president should have to prove they have at least some basic business skills and experience. People who can't do basic math should never be given a check book or allowed to decide how other people have to spend their hard earned money.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• It's the "Great Recession" now? Oh, bother.

I'm surprised they let him out of his cave again.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love Biden. Only in the way that he is our only chance at getting even a minuscule amount of honesty from our elected leadership. Isn't a gaffe when a politician accidentally tells the truth? That's what I have always heard. I wish they would let Biden talk more often. We might understand the direction Obama & Co. is trying to go.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Not till we get a new president that knows what he is doing will we get those jobs back.

I'm sure that is what Biden meant.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• well he is right... tho... it will be tough to restore that many with the businesses that have gone under.. where do you restore them too?
    Unfortunately Biden has no tact... that isnt something you say to the people who are desperate for jobs.. many are depressed and suicidal geesh!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Man! There's that "hope" for ya!
    Crystal750

Answer by Crystal750 at 8:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• There's that transparency Obama promised us. LOL
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010