when you are at home

do you get completely dressed? Dressed like you were going somewhere or just something comfortable

mia35

Asked by mia35 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 24/7!
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 1:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I usually just lounge around in my pajamas, unless I'm going outside. I don't like to stay "dressed" all day.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I have to be dressed. I don't feel human if I haven't gotten showered and dressed for the day.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I dress comfortably. I need to be somewhat presentable in case to get my kids or do some errands for work; but I am an artist, so I need to be comfy too.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• In the summer, I usually lounge in shorts or sweats or pj's unless Im going somewhere. In the spring, fall and winter I get completely dressed except on weekends if Im not going anywhere.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• During the day normally I am dressed so that if I need to leave I can or if someone stops by I dont have to worry about what i am wearing. Once it gets to be about 6 pm though I am in my lounge pants and a tank top. For me getting dressed doesnt involve anything fancy, normally jeans and a t shirt.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I get dressed. I would be mortified if someone stopped by my house randomly with my hair a mess and in my night clothes. lol what a sight!
    A.NandD.NMommy

Answer by A.NandD.NMommy at 1:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I usually am dressed all day just in case I need to go some where unexpected. I am always worried about running into someone.
    mum1

Answer by mum1 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• It depends. If it's just me and dd, it's usually just a shirt and boyshorts and I throw sweats on to take the dog out. If I leave the house that day I'll be dressed but ditch the shoes the minute I hit the door. I usually get dressed when hubby is around, or at least bother to do my hair and makeup.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I take a shower and do my hair. Normally though I just wear comfy clothes like t-shirt and a pair of sports shorts if I'm not going out.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 3:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2010