Do you color your hair

if so is it the same or close to the same color of your natural color or do you go with something other than your natural color

mia35

Asked by mia35 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My hair is dark brown naturally. I usually go with blond highlights.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes I try to keep it up so I don't have bad roots
    mum1

Answer by mum1 at 1:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I used to dye it redd or burgundy but have not dyed it in 5 years and it looks healthier and shinier than ever.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 1:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't colour yet. I'm waiting for my hair to turn noticably grey before I do, but damn it, I'm almost 47 and still waiting.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My hair is very dark brown- almost black- and I have heavy golden brown high lights. Eventually I will get tired of them and dye over them for the fall and go back to them for the summer. LOL
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 8:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• yes, i've colored my hair since age 15. (41 now) its usually in a range of 2-3 levels lighter, sometimes one level darker than natural. sometimes its colored/highlighted at the same time. you never know what i may do when i'm bored.

beeky..ms clairol will knock on your door any minute!! lol you can run, but you can't hide!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• beeky..ms clairol will knock on your door any minute!! lol you can run, but you can't hide!!
    Answer by dullscissors

LOL I wish! I'm bored with my natural colour but there is no sense in starting now unless I have too.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Not in a long long time. I used to but it was just to much to keep up with so I quit. My hair is a dark "blond" / brown and I always died it Egyptian Plum (which is a brown/purple). But my DH never noticed anyways, so what's the point?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I color my hair about three or four times a year. I always go with something different from my last color and my natural color. My natural is dark blond/light brown and it hasn't been that color since I was 18 and first started coloring it. Now, it's always a different dark shade. Right now, it is dark purple/black. I think this is my favorite so far. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• my hair was blonde from birth till i was 18 then i went meduiam brown, now its gone to dark brown naturally so im glad because then i look like my kids
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 11:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2010