36 weeks and movement

Anyone in the last month and have a baby that will just not settle down?
This kid will NOT stop moving. It's driving me insane. I mean from the time I get up until I finally fall asleep he/she is on the move, squirming all around. How does he even have room any more?
It's extremely uncomfortable for me, especially when my bladder gets anywhere near full or I have a contraction. Ugh. Can't wait to get this kid out.

justanotherjen

Asked by justanotherjen at 1:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are going to have a sports star!!! lol! I has a very active baby with my first son. He liked to stretch out, and stick his feet into my ribs. It hurt SOO bad!!! I would have to use my hand to push his foot down!!! He would wake me up EVERY two hours by doing somersaults and boxing with my bladder. Not much time left, he will be out soon! Good luck!!!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 2:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I went through the same thing. The last month is so terribly uncomfortable. Hang in there, You're almost done!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i feel ya im 36 weeks and my little guy is the same i cant wait to have him
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My first was like this (my other two were GOOD babies). Hopefully it's no indication of how he's going to be out of the womb!
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• your not the only one ill be 37 weeks monday and i dont think she sleeps if so i cant say when lol
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My first used to jam her feet up into my ribs.  That HURT.  One night I thought she was going to crack one of my ribs so I pushed her little foot away and she kicked me...ouch!

My son (#2) moved like this...all the time until moments before my c-section started.  I don't know how he did it.  He was over 9lbs at birth but he was still flipping around and hasn't slowed down since.

My other 2 girls were pretty calm in the womb and pretty calm babies.  I've got a little over 2 1/2 weeks until my c-section...I'm completely counting down the days, lol.

justanotherjen

Comment by justanotherjen (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2010