Packing for disney... give me all your great tips on how to keep it fun with a 4 year old and a 13 year old!!

Help me with my last minute details and how to keep this a fun stress-free (as much as I can be anyways) trip!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• don't forget a stroller for your 4 year old, even if he doesn't nap anymore, he's going to get worn out. For the 13 year old, about the only thing that's going to have lasting appeal would be the rides. I can't really think of anything special to pack, except sunscreen, an umbrella, and refillable water bottles.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Dont forget the camera for long lasting memories.
    Make sure you go early so you can have a chance to rest in the afternoon before going back at night for the lightshow!
    Thats all I can think of! Oh take an extra pair of clothing for the youngest... never know where you might get wet or spill a drink or something like that. Just in case!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2010