• In the Spotlight:

I when to see toy story 3 , this past Monday. Which toy story did you like the best?

To my personal opinion I think the third one was the best, it was an awesome movie..

Kajandra

Asked by Kajandra at 1:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't seen it yet but I like the first one. Did you cry? A friend said she cried
    mum1

Answer by mum1 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• OH my gosh. I think I liked the first one best because this last one felt so final and I bawled. So I like the beginning. Like I said, this last one was so final and I think we can all relate with the situation and growing up. And I just bawled and cried. I liked it - I really did. It made me laugh out loud and entertained me. It just made me so sad. LOL
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• J'ai aimé le troisième Toy Story. Il m'a fait pleurer, mais alors, qu'est-ce qu'un film sans larmes?
    Auburgine

Answer by Auburgine at 2:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes, I cried at the end... , but at the end had a happy ending..
    Kajandra

Comment by Kajandra (original poster) at 2:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2010