whats the biggest age difference a man would have to be for you to date him??

how many years difference is your limit??

example, im 27, i dont think i could date a guy older than 40

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, i'm just turned 36 and my husband is 45, so for me is ok 9 to 10 years. I think when you really  love someone age doesn't matter.. Welll not too old cause then people will think you are darting your grandpa' and that's would be so gross. 
    Kajandra

Answer by Kajandra at 2:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• 5-10 years MAX. Though I might date a younger guy.

When you date a man much older than you, you have to take into consideration that he will age faster than you. While it might be great when you are young, eventually you might be hitting your sexual peak when he is having problems with importance. Also depending on how much older a guy is then you, you might become his care taker as he ages.
    My mom is eight years younger than my dad. He has had impotence problems for 15 years and they haven't had sex in that long. It is terrible for her, she wants to and is willing to help him through his problems, but he is old school and pushes his problems under the rug. It has been terrible for her self esteem.
    While these things will not happen to all couple with such an age difference, they might and these things need to be taken into consideration before things get too serious.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm married, but if I were dating I wouldn't go over 10 years. I'm 28 so my limit would be 38, but I'd probably try to keep it with in 5 years. IMO 15+ years is just creepy, they could be your father :P
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm 30 and wouldn't consider dating someone over 39.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I am 32 and i don't think i would go over 40 it would have to depend on things like were he is in life.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• See now that anon button would come in handy lol. I tried to date someone with a significant age difference and it was ok for a little while, but we didn't really have much in common once you got into the deeper stuff. I was just starting my life, he was ready to settle down.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• IDK? DH is 11 years older than me. We started dating when I was 19(20 in a month) and he was 31.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 2:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Damn... that is a bad typo... It should read... Impotence, not importance. lol
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2010