If you had the opportunity to go back and complete your college degree. Would you do it by enrolling in ONLINE college courses . Or by going to college the old fashion way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• I took both online and in person classes.

Everyone has an opportunity to go back. I hate to sound like a b*tch but its true. You have to do some research, see what it takes, and either decide if you are going to make the sacrafice and do it or not do it. No shame in either decision. There are a million excuses for not going back to school and it annoys me when ppl say, I don't have the time. That is absolutely not true... ppl chose not to make the time, there is a difference. There is no shame in saying, I'd love to go back to school but I chose not to. I worked full-time (about 50 hours a week), raised a family, and took 5 - 6 classes a semester and graduated with my bachelors, with honors, in 4 1/2 years. In fact, i graduated with a single working mother of 3. If she can do it...
    I know that wasn't your question but I feel very strongly about this.

Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2010