How many languages do you speak?

I speak enough french to get by (used to be fluent but I'm rusty), a tiny bit of greek, a little spanish, and I can cuss in German...
And english is of course my first language.

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Several... now I am fluent toddler and kid. I am slowly making my way through tween. I am fluent in momspeak and husband {though that wasn't to hard to learn...grunt grunt grunt, there you are now fluent in that too}

:p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• English and Spanish, and a few words and phrases in French, German, Slovak, and Italian.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Okay... now for a real answer... I am fluent in english. I took 6 years of Spanish in high school and college and understand some, but can't speak it very well.
    One of my goals in life is to move to Mexico to become fluent in Spanish and make pottery.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• only one.
    i can speak a tinsy bit if spanish and soon i'll be learning German (i know some words already)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Wow! Ummm I can speak English, know a bit of German, I took a year of French but was really confused-it was the same teacher and the same classroom that I had for German. I just ended up dropping out.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010