I am in love, but not with my husband, what should I do?

I have been with hubby for almost 6 years.Things have always been,Well weird.I don't feel like he treats me the way I should be treated.I do not see him changing,when he does act appropriately,it seems strange,like it is a forced behavior,not from his heart.Also, he has not been able to satisfy me well in bed.We have had some great sexual interludes,but he has never been able to give me a good,satisfying orgasm (g-spot=never,clitoral=rarely)When he does masturbate me,it takes me forever to cum,and when I do,it is,for lack of a better word, blah.
I have been talking to a guy that I have known for 13 years.We dated a couple times,in 7th grade,and again when we were 18.We lost our virginity together.GREAT sex,g-spot orgasms all the time,during sex or fingering.His feelings and what he says to me are genuine.I see the love in his eyes when he looks at me.He compliments ALL the time.does what a man should.Treats me good!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I believe in working on a marriage until there is just no more tools in the box before you end the marriage. If your just not happy and you want out of the marriage then take the next step but just remember sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side. I wouldn't live the rest of my life unhappy with someone i am just not happy with. Was it like this when you said your vows? or did it just get worse as the years went by.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yep, marriage counseling. You took vows! You're playing with fire...
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Apparently something was right about your husband or you wouldnt hae married him. Sometimes when a person starts getting missed attention from the opposite sex they start finding things wrong with there marriage. You need counseling and you need to break all contact with the other guy until you figure things out. This is a marriage vow that you should take serious and you should do everything possible to save it. If at the end all is still the same and you still want to move on then you can honestly say you gave it your all. To many people in todays society us divorce to freely. Marriage was never meant to be easy, but you have to have open and honest communication in order to make it work. Marriage is forever, you gave up dating when you said I do. Its time to sole search. best wishes
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think you should go to marriage counseling.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Unless he is abusing you, addicted to drugs or alcolhol or cheating you need to stay and try to work things out with your husband.. get counciling..Have you talked to him about how you feel? have you tried asking for the things you want in the bedroom? have you tried to going the extra mile to please him?.. you'd be surprised at how that can bring wonderful results for you as well.
    You need to break off all ties with the other guy.. I agree with another poster you are playing with fire.. and the grass may not be greener.. don't do something you will regret and throw your marriage away on a fling. it's not ok to date and flirt outside your marriage. romantic feelings wax and wane over the years. in marriage and that is normal. you will not always , every moment , going to feel "in" love. If after you've done all that you can do to make your marriage work , if you are still that unhappy then get a divorce
    munchkinaplenty

Answer by munchkinaplenty at 10:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• you need to stop for real. something about your husband attracted you to him because you made the choice to marry him. stop acting like a slut and focus on your husband! the grass is not greener on the other side and this guy is not a good man if he is knowingly encouraging and helping you cheat on your husband and kids. be a woman stop acting like a sexed up teen and get yourself together. you are going to ruin your marriage for what? so your sex life isnt great with your husband, have YOU talked to him about this? have u done anything besides just lay on your back? have YOU suggested you get some toys and try to spice it up? no wonder its weird when he tries to treat you right, you are focused on another man thats why you cant even appreciate your husband. you need marriage counseling quick. dont ruin your family and take your kids away from their father over this. stop talking to that guy & start talking 2 your husband
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 6:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2010