What was your goal for today?

Did you accomplish it? I didn't finish anything on my to-do list....Good thing I didn't have plans for tomorrow!

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 2:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My goal was to get through my 12 hour shift without burning myself with the hot glue gun. I did it!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We just had two baseball games for my son and my daughter just had to make it through them and she did! Then I wanted to spend some alone time with my husband so we had a fire in the backyard and had some beer! It's a great day when all of your goals are a pleasure:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My goal was to give my son a wonderful birthday party. I thought we were successful. It was just me, my husband, and the rest of the kids. I baked him a cake, gave him presents, my husband bought him a balloon bouquet. I made homemade pizza for him. He loved it. He's still at the age where a cake, presents, and balloons are all he wants for his birthday.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2010