how can we simulate a threesome?

my boyfriend and i are in a commited relationship and although we have had threesomes in the past in other relationships we decided to be completely devoted to each other. however we would both still like to create the sensations of a threesome. are there any moves or positions or tricks we can try? we want to simulate: me with him and another man... me with him and another woman... and him with me and another woman... any ideas would be greatly appreciated. the more creative the better!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• With the you and him plus another man, use a vibrator. Or have him use it. as for the other two options, I have no idea.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I am assuming that if you wanted to have a MMF threesome, that you do not mind anal... Try using a dildoh either vaginally or anally while your b/f does the other. There are no moves or positions that I can think of that would simulate a threesome. Even though you have a threesome, you do not need to lose that devotion to that other person. I am bi, and I have relationships with women, but I am devoted to my husband.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 2:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• An inflatable?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2010