On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your current fitness level and why?

Are you happy with your current level?

Blueliner

Asked by Blueliner at 2:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• 8. I run 20+ miles a week, plus strength training + cross training for cardio. I do this 6 days a week and rest 1 day. Only reason I think its not a 10 is b/c I'm still 10lbs overweight (have lost 55 though!)
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 4:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Probably a 5, but I'm working on it!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I would rate it Blah. Oh, wait that wasn't an option. You get the picture;)
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm around a 3 or 4. I try to go to the YMCA at least 5 times a week. I usually do 40 minutes on the eliptical and then go upstairs to the walking track and walk for another 45 minutes. Or I swim. HOWEVER, I usually manage one or two workouts in a week. I want to get back to the 5 times a week. The daycare in the morning is always to capacity so I have to wait until 4:30 for the next shift. I'm also lazy and full of excuses. I need a real workout regime instead of what I am doing now. That may motivated me more.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• 9 because there is always a little room for improvement. I run a lot, cycle a lot and just currently taken up p90x. I have always been very active and can't stand sitting still for too long. I am going for a bike ride today actually with my family :)

I am happy with my current fitness but there is always room for improvement hence why now I am adding in more strength training with p90x.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Back in December it would have been a 0....then I started running, and going to the gym.. We have since frozen our gym memberships, but we are both doing Insanity and we both still run... Insanity has made my fitness level go WAY up! I LOVE it! I would say probably an 8-9 at the moment. Insanity truly challenges you and your stamina. I start month 2 on Monday.

mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I would rate me as a 10, I go to the gym every single day, and on weekends, I walk long mileage, and I am 60 years old.

Answer by older at 10:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Oh sorry, why? I'm just not in shape. I let myself go a bit:(
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Well, before this week it would have been an 8-ish. I was doing an hour or more in the gym five days a week and thought I was doing really well. I started Insanity (it's like P90X) this week and it's kicking my butt. I really like it and I'm glad I get a chance to really change my physical fitness. I love this program so far.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Right now a 3 because I have been sick. But around a 5 when I feel better.
    dana63

Answer by dana63 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2010