Who else is thinking about doing this?

I am thinking about leaving cafemom. This whole new points thing is so childish I could vomit. oh wait I already have. Anyways, who else is thinking about doing this or is going to do this?

soonmommyof3

Asked by soonmommyof3 at 2:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yesterday I hated it, but it has been growing on me. I say give it a few days before you quit... who knows you night change your mind.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• We should start our own site:) They are probably making sooo much money off of us!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I don't see much of a difference in anything. I mean, I don't get voted up or anything but it's not like I care much.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I sent them an email explaining that they've turned their Q&A into a game and it is being filled with non-sense. The reply I got was terrible. I agree though. But for tonight, I'm entertained because I'm waiting up for my family to get home.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yeah it's totally a game now, people will ask even more pointless dumb questions just for the sake of points now, and probably answer just for the sake of points as well, so the over all quality of questions and answers, which was poor before, might just go down even more...
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• unless you posted anon, or have a superiority complex... I don't see how it is any different. Unless you decide that it NEEDS to be. I don't need status to ask or reply, so, what's different unless you want to hide?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Raises hand.. I've been avoiding it. But I'm so bored I thought I'd try it.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yeah I think the points thing is childish but I don't think it's worth leaving over either, I only do Q&A when I'm really bored anyway...
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• This confirms my thoughts all along...The "Cafemom Team" is ran by monkeys.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Actually, I did not ASSume, I simply quoted what was expressly stated by the moderators.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2010