Anyone please help me figure this out

Hello. I know you cant tell me if I am pregnant or not, but I am going crazy not knowing what COULD be happening to me. I usually start my cycle on the 23rd. I had extremely light spotting (only showed when I wiped) for 4 days and it started 10 days before my cycle was due. I took a pregnant test on the 24th and it came out negative. On the night of the 24th my stomach got kinda sickly feeling. Still is now. I can barely eat or drink without feeling sick. I'm constantly in the bathroom.. if you can give me any advise I would highly appreciate it. Thanx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• take a digital test. Sometimes the second (positive) line is so faint you can't even tell its positive. Sore breasts? they are a dead give-away.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• It is possible that you could be pregnant. I've known women to not get a positive HPT for quite a while after a missed period, however it is really rare. I had implantation spotting for 1 day when I was pregnant with my DD, so it is possible that you could have had implantation bleeding those 4 days. If you don't get a +HPT or start your period in the next few days, I suggest definitely talking to your doc. Good luck.
    Gooberzilla

Answer by Gooberzilla at 2:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I say wait a little bit longer. It took two more weeks before I found that I was pregnant with my daughter. So you could have had a false negative result.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I would try a digital test or wait to try to test in a few days or just go and get a blood test.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 2:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I say go get a blood test because that is way more accurate then the urine.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2010