can i be pregnant and is this soon enough for symptoms???

I did a pregnancy ovulation calender and it said i was in my 5 day window between the 16th-20th of june. My last period started on the 7th! I had sex the about 1 in the morning on the 15-16th night. so first i want to know if this is going to be late enough! what are my chances of getting pregnant in this window frame

second these are the symptoms i am having :
-congestion...???
-sore breasts not ossesive just a little sore
-tingly breats kind of weird feeling
-they look a little bigger if this is possible
-nauseas
-food aversions... love chocolate and yesterday i was eating cake and it made me nauseas
-just feeling pregnant if that makes since

now if i am its only been a little over a week 9-10 days. is it possible to feel this way yet??

Crystal8788

Asked by Crystal8788 at 3:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• oh yeah! I new I was pregnant before I even tested and I never tested until the day before or the day of my period.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Ovulation is usually 14 days after the start of the first day of your period. That would make the 21st your ovulation day. Having sex the 15th/16th was probably too early and you probably aren't pregnant. Many pregnancy symptoms can be "in your head." You have to check on the pregnancy test to see when they can be done. Your next expected period wouldn't be until the 5th. Of course you should be taking extra folic acid and avoiding smoking and drinking.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• this is off topic, but I had to say that I checked out your profile and you and your family are beautiful! I really hope your get your positive:)

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• i dont have a 28 day cycle its 26 days usually... and thanks soonmommyof3
    Crystal8788

Comment by Crystal8788 (original poster) at 3:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I hope you get your positive but to be completely honest with you for me I got pregnant when I just stopped trying, but that may not be the same for you. GL
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2010