What are the different symptoms period vs pregnant

To early to take a test. I know that many symptoms of period are the same as pregnancy so what are the differences. i have been having sore breast for a week some days are better than others. Also have had mild cramping for a week. Also I have been eating everything in sight and crave sweets. I am not supposed to start for at least 5 more days. I also have blue veins on my chest and around my boobs. only when they really hurt do I notice them poping out. I also have been sleeping alot though is this a sign of period going to start too. Thats it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• One is no period
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Well what helped me notice that af was not coming is that I normally get really crampy before it is suppose to come and I was feeling fine.
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Sorry hun but that is the bad part about pregnancy symptoms. They can all be the same as period symptoms. And you can want to be pregnant so bad that you can make yourself see signs. I know it sucks. I would wait till you are atleast due or you can use the early tests.
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 12:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• It's kinda hard to tell them apart their so much alike, but just try to notice something different for example when Im going to get AF I get cramps a week before my period & also I have alot of lower back pain, I get fatigue but not to much also my boobs hurt but not too bad, so when I was pregnant I didnt get my usual cramps a week before my period, I didnt have lower back pain, I was EXTREMLY sleepy Iiterally would take a nap for 3-4 hours & then an hour later I would be sleepy again (so not normal for me) & my boobs hurt more then what they usually do when Im suppose to get AF, also I was super thirsty & I found that so weird, so 5 days after I missed my period I took a hpt & got a BFP!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2010