With the new anon rules it makes me wonder...

With all these people coming out of the wood work-that I've never seen- it makes me wonder which ones were posting anon. It doesn't really matter but it's like -who was making all the drama posts? I mean, it's usually the same people around, especially this time of night, and there's people I've never heard of before...

Just a thought...

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 3:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Look for the accts that are less that 72 hrs old - those are your former trolls.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• lol interesting isnt it? suddenly people dont seem to have so much nastiness to share.
    thank Goodness. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Well i can honestly say it wasn't me. I'd read them, but i knew someone would/does always find ways to tear everyone apart, so i lurked with the questions. lol If i wanted a bitch fest, i'd go see my MIL :)
    A.NandD.NMommy

Answer by A.NandD.NMommy at 3:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yep there are lots of new people. I always thought it was just a few people who were posting anon at night, but evidently there were many more. I don't really care, though:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm glad to see all the drama gone! But I do think people will eventual start doing it again. Probably not as many, but there is always those "lovely" people who just don't care if you know who they are as long as their opinion about everything is voiced.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 3:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I think as soon as some of the moms get to go on to higher levels, where ANON is allowed, then we will see the trolls again. JMO
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I've been wondering the same things as well, but I tend to just ignore the thoughts and do nothing to find out. Why start more drama... Know what I mean?

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Apple I am one of those lovely people I hate to say, but I do my best to not be mean and hateful. sometimes, my bad side gets the best of me:(

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• then when they are at that level to do anon we can see who is at that level and narrow it down haha
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• oh I forgot to say, that I don't post anon. though. so ya know when I'm being bad.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2010