Do you like your name?

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 3:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yah
    it's not really common so that's cool and I like the way it sounds with any accent
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes I am very grateful my mom didnt pick something weird lol, I do love my name and love that she picked something that tied into my heritage.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Nope, never have D:

It sucked being one of the 8 Melissa's in my grade all through school. I have been thinking about legally changing it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes I do but the only bad thing is that people that don't know english can't pronounce it right! :/
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 3:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My name is Sara and I don't like it because it's way too common! I'm with you Sleeping...
    theutilitarian

Comment by theutilitarian (original poster) at 4:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• No, I hate it. My name is Ashley and I HATE that it's SOOOOOO common/popular! I'm older than most Ashley's so I never had a bunch in my classes or anything but it still annoys me.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• my name is kelsey, i like it :)

i work on the phones though at work and have at many dif companies and everytime i say my name people repeat it and say Kathy..

and FYI i do NOT have a lisp. lol!!

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Haha momnbaby I talked to a lady numerous times in customer service and her name is Cassie-I just recently have figured this out. I always called her Cathy and she just answered to it;)

Bluelinger, I love the name Ashley, but it is really common so we named our daughter Ashlyn.
    theutilitarian

Comment by theutilitarian (original poster) at 4:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I love my name it is original Paulynda :)
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 4:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• My name is Louise and after 44 years, I guess I had better accept it. When I was in high school I wanted to be a Lori or a Lisa, like everyone else was.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 7:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2010